Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pigs might fly

Guys. I'm really excited. I just found a book which I read as a kid in a tiny library in Zimbabwe, and absolutely adored. I tried to buy it last time I remembered it, but it had GONE OUT OF PRINT. Eugh. On a random whim I googled it again recently and there was one (just one!) copy left on amazon. I read Pigs Might Fly when I was about seven, and obsessed with both books and pigs. I remember very little about the actual story - it's something about pigs flying when the weather gets stormy and this girl is stuck in an alternate reality (just realised I've been a sci-fi geek since before I knew what that meant) and trying to get home. But apart from that, I just remember loving it. So I cannot wait till it arrives *please be before christmas* so I can discover it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment