Tuesday 21 May 2013

Fun in the sun

I'm off to Morocco this weekend, and very excited. As always, the number of books I will take are starting to compete with the number of clothes...Here is my draft list of what I want to take with me:

The Great Gatsby (going to see it this week, and think I should probably read it to compare)
Hegemony and Survival
The final Sookie Stackhouse book? (I would have to buy it, maybe in hardback, as it's not been out long)
The Better Angels of Our Nature (downsides: it's HUGE and borrowed from a friend, so would have to be more careful with it)
Wheel of Time - Eye of the World

Plus a magazine. And a notebook (but of course!).

1 comment:

  1. Bring the Great Gatsby! I'm halfway through Tender is the Night, it can be a F Scott Fitzgerald holiday!

    ReplyDelete