Wednesday 20 July 2011

Holiday Reading

I am packed and ready to go, and my reading list is as follows;

1. Anne of the Island (don't judge)
2. The Land of Painted Caves (been waiting for ages for this)
3. Dracula + the rest of my ebooks
4. Game Control (only just started, so thought I would save it for holiday)
5. The Foxes Come at Night (the dutch book I got at the World Literature Weekend)

Plus magazines for the plane. Its a pretty condensed list for me, as my holiday companion is not such a big reader.

In other news I read the latest two True Blood books by Charlaine Harris, but I read them so quickly I'll probably reread them. I might even start the series again as it's getting quite complicated, especially as I also watch the (based on the books but modified) TV series.

My Italian consists of key phrases plus a lot of food names which are the same in English e.g. mozzarella, spoken in an over-the-top accent and accompanied by large hand gestures. It'll be fine. So I'll see you back in Blighty in August. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment